1) Florida
Yeah sorry for the conventional pick, but any team that returns as many starters as they do deserves to be ranked number 1.
2U 2)USC
USC is always good. Despite starting a true freshman I fully expect them to run the table, or at least only lose a single game in the PAC-10 to some surprising team, my bet is on one of the Arizona schools this year.
3) 3)Texas
4) 4)Alabama
5) 5)Oklahoma St
They looked really good, it’s so rare that a Big 12 team plays defense that I was really surprised by how well they played against a tough Georgia team.
6) 6)Ohio St
7) 7)LSU
They should be good this year, Jordan Jefferson is an athlete and if he can throw the ball well they could be really good.
8) 8)CAL!!!
Yeah, they’re that good. I mean they have an excellent defense, a great run game and a slightly above average passing game. Those are the ingredients for a solid challenging team.
9) 9)Virginia Tech
1010)Boise State
Wow, they really humiliated Oregon, I would have ranked them higher, but Bryan Hout’s inability to take a punch made me lower them. I mean come on, a defensive end should be able to take a punch from a running back, even if he is gigantic like Blount.
11)11)Oklahoma
And that is why players should ALWAYS leave early for the draft, especially if they would be the consensus number one pick in the draft.
12 12)BYU
I think that was the only time in my life I will ever root for the Cougars.
13 13) Auburn
This may seem surprising, but they have an ELITE defense and a solid offense. The best predictor of future success is past success, and Auburn is 66-19 over the last 7 seasons, one of the best marks in College Football.
14 14) Georgia Tech
Their offense is hella strange, I love it.
15 15)TCU
16 16)Mississippi
I really just don’t think they’re very good. It’s really difficult to replace the amount of talent that they lost last year. I’m sure that Jevan Snead can do a good job getting the ball to his elite corps of receivers, if he has time, but I’m not sure he can. Losing Michael Oher and Jeria Perry, both first round draft picks, is going to really hurt this teams defense and offense, no matter what the pundits say.
17) 17) Utah
18 18) Georgia
1 19) Florida State
And let this be the return of Bobby Bowden! I’m seeing an ACC title game for them this year.
2 20) North Carolina
21) Notre Dame
Despite my complete hatred of Notre Dame, they are really talented and should do well in spite of Charlie Weis, just not as good as some people think.
22 22) Michigan
They looked really good against Western Michigan and they will be better in their second year under Rich Rodriguez. Shoelace Robinson and Tate Forcier looked really good in their college debuts. I’m looking forward to these two guys developing. But I do wonder how both of these guys will be able to coexist for 4 years together, I mean someone will end up starting and the other is going to have to transfer, I think, I really don’t know. I guess we’ll all see.
23 23) West Virginia
2 24) Nebraska
25 25) Pittsburgh
No comments:
Post a Comment